New Page 1
LOOKING FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE?
- Summer registration deadline is JUNE 24th! Check out all league details below.
- Tentative "return to play" date is July 5th. This is subject to change based on the province's re-opening plan.
- Returning to Play will include modifications to programs that adhere to municipal gathering and distancing guidelines. This may include adjustments to game formats and adjustments to your schedules.
- Review our CANCELLATION POLICY.
Check out our Sports Accident Insurance
option for team registrations.
Don't miss important updates - "opt-in" to emails in your settings.
Can't commit weekly? Use our Sub Finder tool
to get into games when you can!
- Click on the sport to show the leagues and days offered.
- Click on the icons
to see availability details.
- To dismiss the pop-up, click the icon again.
Breakdown of League Fees
Program Fee: Covers the direct costs associated with your league, such as venue costs, on-site staffing costs, equipment costs, etc.
Member Fee: This portion relates to the administrative and fixed costs associated with running all JAM programs, as well as value-add services provided to all members.